Last week I started coaching the freshman girls' basketball team. It has been really fun so far. It makes me like teaching more. I think that it is becasue I get to interact with the girls in the way that I wish I could interact with all of my students. We have fun together but they still listen to what I say and I am able to listen to what they are saying. If only all of my students and classes could be like that.
Saturday we had two practices so that we could get in our 10 practices before their first game. They ran along the water for the first practice. It was fun to watch them bond together and finish a long run. The girls that finished before everyone else went back and ran with the ones that were struggling. Here's a picture of them finishing.
(i took the picture down because I decided it just wasn't a good idea)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's awesome, I'm glad you get to coach!
hey!!! How are you?!?! Do you love teaching?? How fun you are coaching basketball!! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment